Perhaps if I worked in a morgue, I'd have to worry about people worrying me less.
And ties suck too; them and their damned top buttons.
I should be trooping through Philly with John Kay right now,
but I'm stuck.
Forget universal healthcare, I want infinitely paid rent.
There's a whole lot I don't like right now - auditioning/acting, New York, most New Yorkers, tourists, me -
but the thing I'd have to say I'm feeling the least is work.
And next week I'll be begging God for some more.
So I can pay rent.
And my CC bill.
And my cellphone bill.
And my car ins.
And try to put something away toward my loans.
And try to keep some money to eat with,
to catch a periodic film or play or music.
it's still only 10:35.
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2014 (104)
- ► 2013 (117)
- ► 2012 (126)
- ► 2011 (111)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (106)
- ► 2008 (246)
- ► 2007 (115)
- ► 2006 (129)
- I hate reclining chairs office chairs
- For the Good Times
- IMPORTANT BOONDOCKS NEWS!!!!!!
- Someone just asked me
- On this Cover of the October Black Tail Magazine:
- Bidpay Sucks
- Today is my first year anniversary
- I'm back at that
- i feel fat.
- Gizmo was just standing in my
- I have a classmate
- I'm watching one of the many
- After a week full of decent amounts of sleep
- At this moment
- New Yorkers continue to encourage the stereotype
- must not one eat to work?
- Why is it
- Luther sings his last...
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2004 (40)