Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Why is it

only 10:26?

Perhaps if I worked in a morgue, I'd have to worry about people worrying me less.

Working sucks

Work sucks.

It sucks.

It sucks.
It sucks.
It sucks.


Sucks.

Sucks, sucks.

sucks

And ties suck too; them and their damned top buttons.

I should be trooping through Philly with John Kay right now,

but I'm stuck.

at WORK.

Forget universal healthcare, I want infinitely paid rent.

There's a whole lot I don't like right now - auditioning/acting, New York, most New Yorkers, tourists, me -

but the thing I'd have to say I'm feeling the least is work.





And next week I'll be begging God for some more.

So I can pay rent.

And my CC bill.

And my cellphone bill.

And my car ins.

And try to put something away toward my loans.

And try to keep some money to eat with,

for gas,

to catch a periodic film or play or music.

Nevertheless,

it's still only 10:35.

No comments:

Post a Comment

commente vu?

Blog Archive

Translate