Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm back at that

temp assignment I hated so much 2 months ago.

This time they had me coming 15 minutes earlier than the agency told me so I "prepare breakfast for everyone".

This time I succumbed to the urge to inform the lady at the agency that food prep was not listed as one of my skills. Since it was my fault for not asking if they were offering the same cash, I told her that the next time Psyop calls, I'll need more money. She replied saying that she'd see if she could get me another dollar but could not promise it. I question my worthiness of so great a feat on my meager behalf...

Well, I'm here now. The food prep seems to have been successful. It was rainy when I got here and I was wearing porous shoes, so I was expecting it to be a bad day. So far, it actually been fairly without annoyance. I guess, since I was expecting it to be crap, it's not so bad this time.

Of course, if my Fairy Temp-Assignment Godmother could give more precise information, I would've known what to expect the first time...

As always, we'll see how it goes.

addendum:

I'm far more entertaining when I'm thoroughly pissed ...
("pissed"meaning "annoyed" for our British viewers)

No comments:

Post a Comment

commente vu?

Blog Archive

Translate