Make sure that, before you bid, you look at what forms of payment the seller takes.
Bidpay is the wack, money order-based alternative to PayPal.
Instead of making money off the seller, it off the buyer; but it allows fewer options. You can only choose between two brands of credit card to purchase the money order, the money order costs more, and you have to wait for it to be delivered.
It is the payment system of cheap-ass sellers.
And, yes, I've sold before and gotten hit with the charge for accepting cc payments through PayPal. If you don't want to pay that 2.5%, just say you won't take cc payments in the auctions/sale.
Just to clarify - Bidpay sucks.
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2014 (104)
- ► 2013 (117)
- ► 2012 (126)
- ► 2011 (111)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (106)
- ► 2008 (246)
- ► 2007 (115)
- ► 2006 (129)
- I hate reclining chairs office chairs
- For the Good Times
- IMPORTANT BOONDOCKS NEWS!!!!!!
- Someone just asked me
- On this Cover of the October Black Tail Magazine:
- Bidpay Sucks
- Today is my first year anniversary
- I'm back at that
- i feel fat.
- Gizmo was just standing in my
- I have a classmate
- I'm watching one of the many
- After a week full of decent amounts of sleep
- At this moment
- New Yorkers continue to encourage the stereotype
- must not one eat to work?
- Why is it
- Luther sings his last...
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2004 (40)