For all of my jumping up and down about how ppl should blog and how blogger is at least ridiculously easy, I cannot figure out how to get MySpace to do what I want it to.
Which, basically, is to point to this blog.
I'd care less, but, like, er-body is MySpacing now. Which I don't like. I don't like seeing things centralized at one site. That's what's gorgeous about blogging. You got options.
I want my MySpace blog to point here.
I've already got two years and change invested in this one.
But I feel obligated to keep the MySpace acct 'cuz, as previously stated, errybody (I give a nickel about) has one.
'Least it makes more sense than Friendster.
- ► 2017 (66)
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2014 (104)
- ► 2013 (117)
- ► 2012 (126)
- ► 2011 (111)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (106)
- ► 2008 (246)
- ► 2007 (115)
- ► 2006 (129)
- My newest nephew
- "My Ebony Princess"
- ESPN GAMEDAY IS AT THE CLASSIC
- What Is this for?
- I apologize for not being able
- LIFE - Spongbob Edition
- Free Housing?
- Blog Spammer Dedication
- Fridays suck
- Something only those who never got whipped could b...
- the Black Eyed Peas gives Southern Food a bad name...
- Run's House addendum
- Run's House
- "English is the language of success"
- Like 80's R&B? - (Joy, stop frontin')
- The Adidas Ozweego
- Boondock Follow-up
- Boondocks Cartoon Review: First Episode
- Wow (name)
- Respitory problems suck
- Fun with staring
- ▼ November (25)
- ► 2004 (40)