Monday, November 15, 2004

New Blog design

You'll notice things look different... I wanted to let people be able to post comments and I need to do some work on my (semi) custom design to allow that.

So, yeah, I'm working on that. In the meantime enjoy this template provided by Blogger. I don't like using someone else's design, so I will probably be switching it often until my design is working.

Lastly, look for a new open blog to which anyone can publish anything they want. It was originally going to be a poetry thing, but I don't want people to feel they can't participate because they "don't write poetry".

Anyway, have fun commenting on all those old messages.

peace

1 comment:

  1. Hey, man! I am glad that I am able to post to your comments. I have wanted to for so long! I didn't know how to post to your comment, though, without setting up my own blog. Yes, I know that I am stupid, but such is life!

    I will stay tuned to any other updates that you may have soon.

    Here is my blog info: http://straightempanadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

commente vu?

Blog Archive

Translate