Sunday, November 14, 2004

I hate losing stuff

I'm currently moping over losing one of my SD cards (small memory card about the size of a postage stamp - a GLORIOUS little piece of technology, it is) and how junky my little room as I try to find it. I swear it was right here on the computer desk next to my monitor. I'm confident my roomate’s small ball of chew (aka West Highland terrier) hasn't gotten to it. If he has - well, somebody's going to be moving....

I'm currently toying with the idea of starting a blog that people can post poetry to. I've just got to figure out how people but "reply to" boxes on their sites.... if you know how to do this, feel free to clue me in: cwalkerjr@juno.com.

BTW: I'm an actor. Somebody please cast me. I need attention.

UPDATE -

The SD card was found in my roomates room. It was only indirectly the dog's fault.

AND

I've been cast in my first play in New York. It's only two nights and about 30 minutes, but it's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

commente vu?

Blog Archive

Translate