Monday, September 19, 2005

All Time High Hits for the O-Fishul

While the primadonnas were collecting their Emmy's last night, the stats for the O-Fishul are in for last week. While not the absolute most hits for a seven day period, there does seem to have been an unusually high number of new IP addresses registering in the counter. The balance between new and returning visitors was only different by one. I like that.

Thank you for making me feel loved.

Now give me money
When I'm in need
Then you'll be a kind of friend indeed

I got a blog viewer
waaayyyy over town
and they good to me, oh yeah.






(what?)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:14 AM

    perhaps you should provide an address where your loyal blogees can send you fan mail, money, clip on neck ties etc. and perhaps you could send them autographed pics or something?

    -- shriakka

    ReplyDelete

commente vu?

Blog Archive

Translate