Thursday, November 29, 2007

If they your "friends",

then you can call them and tell them to come to the front and get you. I don't know where their office is. I'm not supposed to let you wander around and, frankly, did you a favor in letting you upstairs without them having called to get you on the visitor list first. I've been calling their office for some time now and nobody's answering. Nobody left word with me that they can be reached in another office. This, to me, indicates that they are either not here OR have no desire to be bothered.

Again, you have their number. Feel free to leave what you have and contact them yourself.

Peace,
A Dude with at Least One college degree that don't mean much who don't mind telling you I put nearly no importance in the self-importance you take from your place in the "fashion" "industry".

Blog Archive

Translate