Friday, May 20, 2005

this assignment is currently sucking it

Reasons this already sucks:


It's dreary outside

I got here 40 minutes late

After answering the first three calls fine, I've completely botched the last two

I'm apparently expected to pick up dishes/food, load and start the dishwasher before I leave, and "check with the clients in the conference room to see if they need anything".

the !@#$ !?!?!?!?!????

That doesn't really sound like clerical work to me and I believe those services cost a bit more than the $11 per I'm getting for this.

Having this internet access is cool and all, but I can wait 'til I get home if I have to put up with this @#@#.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:48 AM

    welcome to my pre-kimball world.
    -everybody wants to go to hollyewood

    ReplyDelete

commente vu?

Blog Archive

Translate