Wednesday, March 17, 2021

 I am sitting here thinking about how often I ask people "did you like" rather than "what did you think" or "how was it".


Those are all different things,


broadly or subtlely..

or admittance notwithstanding.



If I am a person that asks one instead of the other,

when did I become that person,

or am I what I would have been regardless?

Was I always this way, asking that question?

 

(just now, when typing that last sentence, I typed "also" instead of always, and left it that way and didn't realize what I'd done until I looked back up at it. More, more mistakes like that, that I don't realize seem to happen.)

 

 i feel like I should type leave more here. but nothing quite feels right.

(write)

(pun)

<flop>


random: do dogs really understand each other more than they do humans, or the humans with which they've been raised, or who/whatever they have socialized to? Is there such a thing as "dog language", or is dog communication simply determined by the individual animal?


insert shrug.


 

 

Blog Archive

Translate