Sunday, April 19, 2020

switch

according to a CNBC report that I will hopefully remember to link later,

in 2019 manual transmission ICE cars were outsold be electrics.

Now, I'm not certain what market/s that includes.

I'm not sure what kinds of cars were included in this data..

or the source.

What I DO know

is that I chose to write about this rather than something about my getting tested for Covid-19 3 weeks ago, an ill-fated trip to Alabama an my tussle with my anger-depression that I thought I was getting a handle on.

Which can be added to the litany.

Remember a long time ago when I felt cursed? Have I ever mentioned that? That I will identify with just about any monologue that mentions being cursed...or focus on it even if it isn't the point?

Every day I blink, another ten years seems in danger.

And my time of the year where I manage to feel better-about-my-self seems to be in danger if getting sheltered-in-place.

(sigh)

I have to figure out how to find my way back to being willing to talk to people again.

Again.




staysafe

Blog Archive

Translate