Tuesday, January 07, 2020

For the past couple days, I've contemplated setting up a booth like Lucy From Peanuts with a sign that simply says: "Come Talk", and sitting there with a book until somebody comes up.

...at some point, I did considee adding a tip jar : )

Now, while surfing the YouToobz sans a sign in so even more random things than usual come up, I clicked on Buzzfeed video of cartoonists drawing each other, and thought about an extension of the idea where I sit at a table in public and select random videos... aimed at providing moments of calm...or at least non-combativeness....or the unspoken strife...what I think is what was called "ice" in the 60s...when people didnt trust and didnt deal with each other....simply not acknowledging each others presence except in conflict.


somethingsomething

Blog Archive

Translate