Sunday, July 22, 2018


So, yeah, I went to a museum yesterday.

I should probably talk more about that, but what strikes me now is noticing a continued pattern and wondering:

What is it about me that causes people to think I know things.

This is not an attempt at self-praise (or indirect compliment fishing)..

Or maybe it is?

There is a way that I am that I suspect is not fully un-intentional in certain places that causes people to think I know something.

Maybe it was because I was by myself…and I present an image of someone who wouldn't be there alone unless employed there?

I thought it may have been because I was dressed similarly to the staff….but I wasn't.

Although the actual tour guide/docent folks did seem to not be wearing the red shirts of the (seeming) orderly staff.

(folks who were saying "don't touch", giving directions, etc)


So. That.


Debating on whether to go back today. Or to church.


(shrug)

Blog Archive

Translate