Thursday, November 25, 2010

Holidays. Ugh.

I guess it's because this is always the lean time of year for me, so I can't go be with the familial units,

or maybe it's due to the inherence of my hermitish tendencies,

OR that I'm going to get cranky that people is beatin up my tms for the month,

but I do seem to get in a ''way'' about this time every year.

Maybe I just need to get up. I'm beginning to think the guy at the natural food joint was on to something with his sun/vitamin d deficiency thing.

Bonus strange: night before last, I had a dream that I had that dream where you can't find your nipples. You know that dream, right?

Bonus bonus - using fb or tms to tell people to remember the tragedy of stolen land/indigenous people on T-day is the new trite. Gotta innovate, people. Plus, that's what COLUMBUS DAY is for.

Example: consistently refer to today as "Yanksgiving" or "Ganksgiving". See if anybody gets it.

T-day is better reserved for highlighting hypocrisy of having a day of over-indulgence in a country given to it year-round.

Discuss at the dinner table for maximum effect; bringing up environmental impact of additional burden to sewage system is NOT off-limits.


(I love how I always manage to cheer myself up by the end of these things)

Blog Archive

Translate