Saturday, May 03, 2008

[إين دو تيم]

So, on my way to an audition seminar that I had to force myself to go to and decided that I was just going to spectate at,

while looking through my messages on my phone to double-check the address,

thinking that I'd locked the phone on said message but not, thus having to go all the back through all the messages,

I found the following that was sent to me on the same day (two weeks ago) that I'd not read:

Hi
{me}:

Just wanted to say it was great meeting and working with you on the shoot for (cable network that shall remain nameless). You brought really great energy to the set, interacted extremely well with all the {other, pre-adolecent talent} (which ain't always easy…particularly as the meltdowns begin), and you were professional through and through...

We have... more videos on deck with {production co. which shall remain nameless} and it would be great if we could work with you again. We'll see how this all shakes out..

...Please keep us posted on any upcoming shows you may have...

Best and have a great weekend..

Normally: two weeks late. Today: right on time.

(preach among yourself(ves))

Blog Archive

Translate