Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Arin, I thought about you

alot today. I was walking around the building I'm working in this week, and it occurred to me that death seems incredibly unnatural.

How is it you can have this being that has the capacity to create, to imagine.... To develop deep intricate models of concepts physically and figuratively removed from them by infinite measures of time, distance, dimension, existence just cease to be.

How does that energy just dissipate without still being able to perceive it? Shouldn't there be some kind of black hole everytime somebody passes? At least something resembling a small star going supernova?

And for a second, I thought I'd had this really great philosophical, spiritual, metaphysical self-realization.

That second was interrupted with the realization that this occurred to somebody a long, long time ago, and that's why we've been worshipping/sacrificing/praying ever since....


(smirk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

commente vu?

Blog Archive

Translate