Wednesday, October 07, 2020

 Though I remember why I didn't - the feeling of inability, indecision and wariness from grad school,



but I do wish that I had spent the 00's acquiring certificates..or merely educational experience.


That I has allowed myself to by a novice at things and just learn about them.


Rather than feel like I had a degree and had to "do something with it".


Always be a student....no matter how many pieces of paper you have.


And do not force the necessity of acquiring pieces of paper upon yourself.


Learn a little bit. Learn over a long period of time. Learn as much is pleasing. 

Learn to learn it's ok to come back to a thing you FINALLY learned the point of that someone was trying to teach you that time in that class in that place....


OTHERNEWS:

if you have no sickle cells genes, you won't get sickle cell.

if you have two sickle cell genes, you will get sickle cell.

if you have one of each, you will have a natural resistance to malaria, because malaria don't like sickle cells.

(courtesy: HUMAN NATURE)

Blog Archive

Translate