Monday, June 10, 2019

Today I took my absolutely not fit for off-roading motorcycle off-roading.

We survived.

Not quite unscathed...(didn't stay cool, didn't back off for fear losing momentum and not concentrating on the trail I was on/worrying about the trail ahead/getting caught after dusk)...one drop...a few more scratches.

And now,

though In understood in theory before,

I really understand going off-road on a bike. 

and now I kinda want one.

Or, at least, the chance to ride one in October Mtn. State Reservation.

But not to replace my current bike. 

My big ol' girl has been SO good the past few days...


Maybe I'll just rent a mountain bike.


I also definitely get the appeal off-road electric bikes.


Go ride off.

Ride slow, ride gentle. Leave the tail as good or better than you found it.

Seriously.

Better than a roller coaster.

Blog Archive

Translate