Wednesday, February 14, 2018

It's Valentine's Day

and I'm currently reading Fledgling and listening to ambient music and craving intimacy...

Not intimacy as in sexual or even romantic contact...

Just quietness, nearness and frankness of discussion. Trust.

l
I am currently finding it difficult to believe I have ever wanted to be in a crowd of people..but I know there is this part of me that responds to being in front of a crowd of people. I seek out small groups...maybe not that anymore. I seek out seclusion with individuals.


I wonder if that is the case with men, too? It has been for a while with femalepersons.

Hm. Boys operate in packs, no? Maybe I am still that way.


But there is something about the intimate conversion - not having to compete for attention.


Hm.



I also have a headache. I got caught in the cold and a bit wet last night. I was ok this morning, but I hope that I've not exposed myself to the superflu that is currently yesterday's news.


Another child went into a building full of other children and killed several of them today.




(sigh)

Blog Archive

Translate