Saturday, August 13, 2016

Conclusion.

Last night (this morning...a few hours ago), I went to sleep somewhat worried about lack of sleep before a big drive.

Today I leave New York City. I have been here 12 years.

Most of the content on this blog either happened here or while here.


It has been a long time.


a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time. 


I have often felt wasteful here.



I have met some people that care deeply about me here. 


I will miss them.



I have stopped dreaming, mostly. When I did dream, I'd been having anxious dreams for a while now. I guess you could say "bad".

Just now I didn't. I'm not sure what the dream was about. Something about being up in front of people and someone singing. It was me and someone else. I do remember, at the end, we were up front with the person singing. She put the mic in front of me and I sang the end of the song with her. 

A good dream. Pleasant dream.

I got up ready to move. 

I'm ready to move.


I guess it's a good day to say goodbye.



Goodbye, NYC.

Blog Archive

Translate