Sunday, March 17, 2013

Leer

Not to beat the dead, depressed horse, but I find myself rapt with embarassment in addition to the overall theme of disappointment apparent in the past several months (@least).

However, reading "The Negro" by W.E.B. DuBois on an E-Ink device has managed to divert my attention from general malaise in the immediate moment.

I may slowly be coming to the resolution that I am supposed to be teaching something somewhere.

This would be a realization had it not already been that more than a decade ago.

Perhaps this will be the solar cycle that I get over the common feeling that teaching is the result of failure.


Thinking about it now, there was a time when I would have been adamant to vehement against such a suggestion.


Oh, to be so prodigal...

Blog Archive

Translate