Monday, December 17, 2012

I just looked at my October posts

and realized how long it took me to finally make it to the orientation at the Actor's Work Fund.


(over a month....which is bad considering I haven't really had anything else to do on a Monday...also bad because I'd tried since then but couldn't manage to make it on time....and just missed the Job search meeting this past Thursday because I didn't add it to my calendar.)


I am massively unorganized.



I think it might be killing me.


(and in other parentheticals, in addition to having my bicycle stolen the week after a super storm AND deciding to buy a bike over eBay that has turned out to be not as advertised, my car was towed for unfair tickets - one including a bold lie - and a red light ticket I didn't even know about....plus the registration had expired which I didn't know because I never got a renewal notice!! has now caused said car to have to remain in the tow lot and accrue "storage fees" and I have no money to pay the rent...or pay the cc bill for the card that I'd usually use to pay in this situation.)


(in the past I've encouraged people to experience New York. You know what....don't.)



Blog Archive

Translate