Tuesday, November 29, 2011

There are days when I really wish I was married.

There are days when I really think I'm louse.

There are days when I really think progressive.

There are days when I really think I may still change the world one day.

There are days when I really wonder if anybody'd notice I'm gone.

There are days when I really feel my body conceding.

There are days when I really feel stronger than ever.

There are days when it really feels like I can't remember anything.

There are days when it really seems like I'll never forget.



The earth spins; it rotates.
The solar system spins; it rotates.
The galaxy spins, rotates.
The cloud* spins as it rotates.

No matter the way you turn,
No matter how fast you run,

you are always coming and going.

So, if I let go - simply:

Root my Self in the Ground,

I will always be going;
I will always be coming.

.



(*the cosmic one)



Blog Archive

Translate