Wednesday, September 01, 2010

(Ugh)

I am in one of "those" moods.

Despite my intent to go do some menial work to avoid it...

Which I haven't because I haven't gotten what I applied for and didn't take what I knew would be there (because flyers are USELESS).

I did also fully intend to do something creative with the camera - set up date with model even - but "thing" came up for her... So...

I've been in this room for 6 years. Gasp. Gasp and egad.

(Insert sigh)

I suppose I've come fully out of my vacation from theatre. There's a theory about approaching a role that I'd like to test...

Watched The Tempest last night. Not so certain I want to go in for it now. Maybe.

At times I wonder if I should go find some ambitious, Type A-types to tie myself too.

(See what I did there? Nice.)

(sigh)

This has been one of those posts.

(enD)

Blog Archive

Translate