I am in one of "those" moods.
Despite my intent to go do some menial work to avoid it...
Which I haven't because I haven't gotten what I applied for and didn't take what I knew would be there (because flyers are USELESS).
I did also fully intend to do something creative with the camera - set up date with model even - but "thing" came up for her... So...
I've been in this room for 6 years. Gasp. Gasp and egad.
I suppose I've come fully out of my vacation from theatre. There's a theory about approaching a role that I'd like to test...
Watched The Tempest last night. Not so certain I want to go in for it now. Maybe.
At times I wonder if I should go find some ambitious, Type A-types to tie myself too.
(See what I did there? Nice.)
This has been one of those posts.
- ► 2017 (79)
- ► 2016 (136)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2014 (104)
- ► 2013 (117)
- ► 2012 (126)
- ► 2011 (111)
- Left wrist.
- me, the K10 and all the bucolic that Pepsi, SUNY a...
- I just realized my helmet
- I was asked today
- Portrait of Tracy
- First house Rebbie of the season
- At some point,
- Why are politicians paid?
- "the individual has no right to live
- "The bond of the slave
- "This body does not belong to us.
- I wonder if this dude realized he was in Whole Foo...
- The Tempest is a comedy?
- At 1:55:37
- Uttered by me while watching Star Trek (2009)
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2009 (106)
- ► 2008 (246)
- ► 2007 (115)
- ► 2006 (129)
- ► 2005 (141)
- ► 2004 (40)