Attempted my first pregnant-belly hug in memory last night. I attempted to hug around the bundle, so as not to damage the bundle, but was pulled into the bundle.
Which, strangely, worked.
Then it's additionally strange to hug an attractive bundle-bearer, 'cuz it's like, "you're still attractive - I think I feel weird about having naughty thoughts about you in your current state of bundledom".
Then there's the completely juvenile and unavoidable* thought: "hee hee. I know what you did to get that".
Bundles are like nature's way of confronting our acquired prudish sensibility with the factuality of sex**.
*for juveniles, anyway
**feel free to laugh at how deep-telligent I obviously think this sounds
- ► 2016 (137)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2014 (104)
- ► 2013 (117)
- ► 2012 (126)
- ► 2011 (111)
- pic taken with new toy
- new toy
- Good filter stuff
- Watching "Art Wolfe's Travels to the Edge"
- Music choice
- Install Android on Your iPhone 2G
- Remind me to make fun of Glynn Turman
- Tonight's edition of chicken soup
- No more full tracks on Last.fm
- "On the unacceptability of ugliness"
- Too good for Facebook
- Not dumb,
- wrist brace.
- The Workaround
- Less fb
- Nappy Sun Day
- Black Jack vol 5
- Fax - Porcelana
- Danyzon - Lusine
- Dr. Henry Roberts, pc pioneer, loses battle with p...
- Magnetic waves distort the brain's ability to make...
- If you re-invented the wheel,
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2009 (106)
- ► 2008 (246)
- ► 2007 (115)
- ► 2006 (129)
- ► 2005 (141)
- ► 2004 (40)