Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Brak

I was just sitting up watching clips at Adult Swim when I came across this, the best Brak episode ever and probably what got me watching AS regularly. I was thinking the shine might have worn off since it's a few years old, but it is still absolute jocular perfection.

And it features a pre-Gnarls Cee-Lo cameo,
and those are always fun.

If I have to explain it, well... Just relax and let it be.

It helps a little to be a hip-hop fan.

You are aware that Nas has declared h-h dead, no?

If so, it has been a long, painful illness and it is better off so.

But we might need to come up with a new name for what the Roots do.

Addenedum: this ep is from '02 or '03 (as in: pre-8 mile) - can deny not it's genius.

Carry on.

Additionalendum: It probably also helps if you've seen the Brak show before...at least enough to appreciate how much better this is than most episodes. Or, well - I mean, um,

just watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

commente vu?

Blog Archive

Translate