Aside from my general position that "hating" is usually nothing more than telling people they shouldn't do dumb s#!*, I find the article below particularly useless.
It causes me to be all the more amazed that ESPN.com took a good idea like the Page 2 site and ruined it with Page 3.
Could I have just posted the article? Sure. But I wouldn't want to dilute any of this writing gold with my unfortunate tendency to "hate".
P.S.: Would somebody please remind the hip-hop acts that they got fans in all five boros? Next time somebody shouts out to the boros before or after their set, it would be nice if they'd remember to mention Staten Island. I was intending to live in at least a couple of the other boros while I'm here, but the more people from the other boros crap on SI, the more I think I'll stay here and enjoy not smelling the garbage (which is indeed ironic).
- ► 2017 (79)
- ► 2016 (136)
- ► 2015 (100)
- ► 2014 (104)
- ► 2013 (117)
- ► 2012 (126)
- ► 2011 (111)
- ► 2010 (157)
- ► 2009 (106)
- ► 2008 (246)
- ► 2007 (115)
- ► 2006 (129)
- ► 2005 (141)
- Sunday Afternoon in the city
- From now on I will try my best to restrict my busi...
- Testing One's Own Theory
- I went outside today at about 5:30p. The sun was o...
- They paid this dude to write this?
- More fun Actor Living in New York Lessons
- The Kid Is 1 for 1
- The best crazy people money can buy.
- After three road trips back and forth between Gram...
- ▼ August (10)