Saturday, May 25, 2019

I am having a moment when I feel like I am floating around in the world, but am not part of it.

Hopefully, that will change when I work on a small project soon,

But my concern is the impermanence of the change as well as some fear that it will not go well to me*. I am having some... realization regarding my reaction to situations where people have high/er expectations of me... it's easy to be impressive when nobody sees it coming...(or that is some other thing I have yet to admit).

*I won't meet my expectations.

I want something to do, but I don't want a job.

I want to be seen/respected, but I despise hubris and fitting into expectations.

I want to be productive, but feel no real ambition toward anything.


as I am sure I've said before...(something something regressing).


too old
            to rhyme
                            too bad
                                         too late

Blog Archive

Translate