Friday, September 16, 2005

I have been working at this construction

company off and on since May, and I have just today found out that there is a Golden Krust Bakery just up the street from the office. Why am I just now finding this out? Why I tell you. Why?

In other Construction temp job news, the temp that comes in on the days I don't is apparently a quite an attractive young woman. Certain members of this generally all-male-but-one office were greatly disappointed when I returned after the first time she came here. I got jealous for a second, then remembered that, not only can I not compete with boobs/booty for the attention of these engineers, I prefer not to: a)compete for their attention (ugh) or b)compete with boobs/booty.
I appreciate the rich culture of boobs/booty and the contribution that boobs/booty has made to our society. If only I could ever manage to decipher the intricacies of the mystifying and complex boobs/booty language...

No comments:

Post a Comment

commente vu?

Blog Archive

Translate