Thursday, January 07, 2021

remedy

after nearly a year of all of this, i have finally begun having Covid 19 dreams.

i think they mostly reviled around being somewhere without a mask.

(interesting enough, I think one several nights ago had me in a government building sans mask)

Just now, it was of being in a house full of folk who don't look like me, giving myself... well, attempting to give myself a the vaccine, which I seemed to be doing via a short IV extension instead of directly with hypodermic needle (at a loss for the correct terminology).

No - I think I was inserting a needle, then attaching the dose to that.

Anyway..

I got the needle inserted into my belly area (which may be from my current state of excess insulation), and THEN wondered if I had inserted it into the right place. At that point I decided to ask for assistance and sought out "Mom".

I left the wash/utility room I was in (with needle still inserted) and found a room filled with young persons (again, who don't look like me) and a long banquet-ish table. I was finally directed to "Mom" (younger than me) who gave me the "not my area of expertise" face. She directed me to an older teen boy - tall, large lad with dark, curly, long-ish hair who she characterized as "knowing how to do that". The impression seemed to be that he had some condition that required him to learn to inject himself. 

We began to walk off and that is where I began to wake.

I still have a mental impression of something inserted into longways into my midsection.

So... this is what comes of a day off listening/watching deluded and otherwise people force their way into a government building at the behest of a person with several mental/emotional maladies after malefactors who used stupid and duplicity to get a TAX BREAK decided to put on one last show and it blew up in their collective faces.

The non-natives got very restless yesterday, but not in any way they hadn't already showed us they would.

I guess this is why America needs church and football.

apologies for typos.

Blog Archive

Translate