Sunday, January 26, 2020

another one of those dreams

where I am a singer, but this time recognizing past as actor and telling story during a show about how my choice to move on wasn't about acting being wrong or sinful, but the wrong choice for me.


this after having a text exchange with someone asking what characters of the most well known playwright in English and deciding how to explain my current position on such.


which I call "theatre as a martial art"


which is about practice. a certain depth of work that everybody isn't always down for. that I don't "enjoy" doing it in the same way others "enjoy" it.


that I have to have very specific circumstances in order to be comfortable,

in order to be able to tell me self "relax",

so that I can dig deep into it.



because some of us like the depth,

but still need to learn the difference between that and strain...



so that parts of our brain that are used for memory can work.



or just accept out limitations with such.




(somethingsomehtingrmblerambelthismadesensebefore.....................


)

Blog Archive

Translate