Thursday, July 19, 2012

About a month ago

I found out the person I swapped virginity with several eons ago is several months into the journey of procreation.


I'm still not sure what to do with that.


I'm not certain I have to do anything with it.


About two years ago, I was trying to figure out if someone from a past relationship was trying to tell me I had a biological child. I've wondered withing the past couple months again if that is the case; whether the truth was being kept from me.

I still wonder what would I do if it were true,

Or it I thought about it so much because I want it to be true.


I was hopeful about this lifetime relationship business for a couple of the months that have constituted the past year...but I think that's subsided.

Perhaps The Universe was just presenting me with an opposite-end dose of what I've been prone to dispensing.

still don't know what to do with that either.

there's been a great deal of humbling over the course of this past year-and-more.

I suppose that's what I get for asking to be humbled.




God, make me a healer.

Blog Archive

Translate